Hon'ble Mr. Justice Ranjan Gogoi
Chief Justice of India
Born on 18th November, 1954. Joined the Bar in 1978. Practised mainly in the Gauhati High Court. Appointed as Read more...
Hon'ble Mr. Justice Madan Bhimarao Lokur
Judge, Supreme Court of India
Born on 31st December, 1953. Studied in Modern School, New Delhi till 1968 and Read more...
- Inviting suggestions on the Witness Protection Scheme-2018 (Draft-2) prepared by NALSA and BPR & D.
- Compensation Scheme for Women Victims/Survivors of Sexual Assault/Other Crimes-2018
- Seeking suggestions/comments on two part report of NALSA and Ld. Amicus Curiae dated 16.04.2018 for ensuring timely filing of appeals on behalf of convicts
- In view of the order dated 27/3/18 passes by Hon'ble Supreme Court in hp(c) No. 406 of 2013,the State Govts/UTs who have not responded to standard operating procedure for under trial review commitee,may submit their suggestions within 2 weeks by email/fax
- Advertisement for Engagement of one Law Researcher on short-term contractual basis in NALSA.
- List of Law Researcher appointed in NALSA