Legal services for the weak, poor and marginalised is a constitutional imperative. Access to justice is the bare minimum for the preservation of Rule of Law. Judicial system of India is however perceived to be inaccessible to the masses. The dynamic ‘Web Portal’ and ‘Legal Services Case Management System’ developed by National Legal Services Authority will be a significant step Read More.
- National Workshop on Rehabilitation of Trafficked and Missing Children organised by NALSA in collaboration with Delhi State Legal Services Authority and Bachpan Bachao Andolan.
- Regional Meet of the State Legal Services Authorities of North Eastern States
- 14th All India Meet of the State Legal Services Authorities
- National Consultation on Legal Protection for People infected & Affected by HIV/AIDS
- Celebration of Legal Services Day,2015
It is a matter of great pleasure that National Legal Services Authority (NALSA) is launching its new Website, which includes the facility of filing online applications for availing legal services. book.In order to achieve its goal of facilitating access to justice for all, especially to the large population of marginalised sections of the society, it is of utmost importance for NALSA Read More.